Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Favourite . . .

This is my list for my favourite things... (Randomly..)

My favourite Colour :  Blue, Purple, White.. Mmg colour ni sentiase menjadi tarikan for me...

My favourite Fruits : Durian and Plum *Mmg suka3 buah2 ini... :)


Yum!

My favourite Food: Ak mmg suka makan.. LOL.. semua masakan.. (Asian are preferable) :P. aku ade                       allergic to udang, but.. when it comes to food.. hehehe


My favourite Sports : Squash! I'm going to represent my kolej kediaman at UM to play in SUKMUM.. I                                    hope I can go to the higher level.. *(Im a person that like to play soccer but hate to watch it)
Nicol David in making...


My favourite quote : 

Never ever listen to anyone, when they try to discourage you, because THEY DO that, believe me!
-Mariah Carey-

My favourite artist : Orang yg betol2 kenal aku mesti tau.. Mariah Carey.. She is the most talented person i've ever heard.. Ad sape leh lawan? Meh kite debate.. LOL... Malaysian? Siti Nurhaliza kot.. (Siti has most controlled in her voice *although not strong)

Hope they can duet together..

My favourite Game : Harvest Moon Back To Nature (PS 1)... Hahaha I know that is too childish... but I 
                                 loike..

Love it!

My favourite Starbucks : Mocha Praline..Hahaha actually im not that regular customer but, I always order 
for this.. 


My favourite Protozoa : Chlamydomonas sp. I love it.. My fren also always teased me to be married with 
this protozoa.. Hahaha :P



Wait for Part 2.....


1 comment:

  1. just purchased new squash racket..hundreds something..watch out..maybe ko jumpa aku finale nnti..hhehehe

    ReplyDelete